Hiring for Professional Sales Jobs in Cincinnati & Dayton?
Are you trying to fill professional sales job openings? We know how important it is to have the right people representing your organization to potential clients and customers.
At PeopleFirst Staffing, we recruit, screen and interview candidates to identify those with:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A proactive approach.
- The ability to work independently.
Hoping to Fill Accounting Jobs?
Searching for reliable and skilled candidates for accounting positions can be time-consuming and frustrating. Make it easier by partnering with PeopleFirst Staffing.
We will identify candidates who have the skills you need most.
- Proficiency in accounting software, such as QuickBooks or SAP
- Knowledge of accounting principles, including generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and international financial reporting standards (IFRS)
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
Contact us if you need team members who can:
- Analyze financial statements.
- Identify trends.
- Make data-driven recommendations.
- Communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including finance, tax and audit.
The Solution to Hiring Hassles
Employee retention is on everyone's mind. And it's critical to your organization's efficiency. Our goal in matching you with qualified candidates for professional and management positions is to set everyone up for success. We always share with candidates the advantages of staying with a job. We provide them with information on the benefits you offer to permanent employees, such as incentive plans, attendance bonuses, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation time and short-term disability. PeopleFirst Staffing helps you hire for the long haul.