Looking for Professional Sales Jobs in Cincinnati & Dayton?
Think you might be a good fit for a professional sales job? Companies hiring sales associates in the Cincinnati and Dayton area are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently
We have careers available at $50,000 to $100,000/yr.
Skills Needed for Accounting Jobs
Are you right for an accounting position? Skills required include:
- Proficiency in accounting software, such as QuickBooks or SAP
- Knowledge of accounting principles, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
In an accounting position you will be performing duties such as:
- Analyzing financial statements
- Identifying trends
- Make data-driven recommendations
- Communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including finance, tax, and audit
Ask About Benefits Available Upon Permanent Hire
Once you are hired by one of our partner companies and you complete an initial probationary period, benefits may be available to you. Some of these benefits may include incentive plans, attendance bonuses, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation time and short-term disability. You may also have access to health, dental and vision insurance. Many of our employers offer pay increases for employees with good attendance. Ready to start achieving your goals?