Hiring Entry Level Machine Operators?
Are you trying to fill open machine operator positions in Dayton and Cincinnati? When you work with our staffing agency, we can help you find the right people with the right skills and attitude.
If your positions require it, we can screen candidates to find out their experience with operating forklifts or their interest in being trained on the job.
Based on your needs, we can also identify job seekers who can operate machines like:
- Die-stamp press
- Robotic welding
Don't waste time searching everywhere for temporary or temp-to-hire workers. At PeopleFirst Staffing, we make hiring more efficient to save you time and headaches.
Making Your Factory Hum
We understand the need for a reliable labor force. We work with many Cincinnati and Dayton manufacturers that have a critical need for labor. Whether it's food processing, third-party logistics, packaging companies, medical device equipment or something else, we can help you staff up and succeed. Industries we've hired for include:
- Steel and metal manufacturing (AK Steel Corporation).
- Plastic and packaging manufacturing (Alpla Inc., SABIC Innovative Plastics US LLC).
- Automotive components manufacturing (Honda of America Mfg., Inc., Toyota Boshoku America, Inc.).
- Home appliances manufacturing (GE Appliances, a Haier company).
- Consumer goods manufacturing (Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser).
- Industrial equipment and components manufacturing (Bosch Rexroth Corporation, Siemens Industry Inc.).
- Lighting and electrical equipment manufacturing (BrightView Technologies, LSI Industries Inc.).
- Building and construction materials manufacturing (Johnson Controls).
- Personal care and beauty products manufacturing (Kao USA Inc.).
- Medical and consumer goods packaging (Rockline Industries).
Who Are You Looking For?
Don't let labor shortages hold your organization back. PeopleFirst Staffing has proven experience in hiring for positions like:
- Machine operator
- Bindery worker
- CNC machinist
- Press operator
- Pipe fitter
The Right Combination of Skills
We understand what manufacturing companies in the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton regions need in their new hires. When screening job seekers for light industrial work, we focus on:
- The candidates' experience or willingness to train on the job.
- Background checks and drug screenings.
- The candidates' ability to perform manual tasks.
Our online application system makes it easy for candidates to enter our system and make their way to manufacturers that are hiring. Let's make the hiring process easier for your organization.
The Struggle Is Real
Retaining employees is critical to keeping your organization as efficient as possible. Our goal in matching you with qualified candidates is to set everyone up for success. We always share with candidates the advantages of sticking with a job. We provide them with information on the benefits you offer to permanent employees, such as incentive plans, attendance bonuses, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation time and short-term disability. PeopleFirst Staffing helps you hire for the long haul.