Job Opening: Entry Level Machine Operator
Do you have some machine operation experience? Can you operate a sit-down forklift? Are you willing to be trained on the job? You may qualify for this position and other manufacturing jobs, even without a high school diploma or GED.
Job duties include operating one of the following types of machine: die- stamp press, robotic welding or e-coat. Positions are also available in logistics. These are temp-to-hire positions based on job performance, attendance, punctuality and job openings.
Pay for entry-level machine operators starts at $18/hr.
Factories Hiring in Cincinnati & Dayton, Ohio
Factories are hiring all types of manufacturing jobs in Cincinnati and Dayton, including food processing, third-party logistics, packaging companies, medical device equipment and more.
- Steel and metal manufacturing (AK Steel Corporation)
- Plastic and packaging manufacturing (Alpla Inc., SABIC Innovative Plastics US LLC)
- Automotive components manufacturing (Honda of America Mfg., Inc., Toyota Boshoku America, Inc.)
- Home appliances manufacturing (GE Appliances, a Haier company)
- Consumer goods manufacturing (Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser)
- Industrial equipment and components manufacturing (Bosch Rexroth Corporation, Siemens Industry Inc.)
- Lighting and electrical equipment manufacturing (BrightView Technologies, LSI Industries Inc.)
- Building and construction materials manufacturing (Johnson Controls)
- Personal care and beauty products manufacturing (Kao USA Inc.)
- Medical and consumer goods packaging (Rockline Industries)
Looking for Industrial and Manufacturing Jobs?
Are you right for a job in light industry or manufacturing? Staffanation often has many openings for positions like:
- Machine operator
- Bindery worker
- CNC machinist
- Press operator
- Pipe fitter
Skills Needed for Manufacturing Jobs
Hundreds of manufacturing companies in the Greater Cincinnati & Dayton area are hiring. Employers looking for light industrial workers generally ask for:
- Some experience or willingness to train on the job
- Background checks and drug screenings
- Ability to perform manual tasks
If this sounds like you, apply online and we’ll start your journey to a stable, well-paying light industrial or manufacturing job.
Ask About Benefits Available Upon Permanent Hire
Once you are hired by one of our partner companies and you complete an initial probationary period, benefits may be available to you. Some of these benefits may include incentive plans, attendance bonuses, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation time and short-term disability. You may also have access to health, dental and vision insurance. Many of our employers offer pay increases for employees with good attendance. Ready to start achieving your goals?